POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Next beta : Re: Next beta Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next beta
From: Simon
Date: 21 Aug 2007 08:16:32
Message: <46cad7a0$1@news.povray.org>
Personally, I find it keeps me much more interested to have to play around
with my system clock to get POVRay Beta to run - If it weren't for the
jarring "Pre-Release Expired" messagebox, I would've got bored months ago :D

On a serious note, I'm assuming this si to stop the dev tema being flooded
with bug reports for bugs which have already been adressed. May I suggest
instead of closing outright, make the messagebox a "Continue and agree not
to complain? [Y/N]"

Not sure what happens on Linux when it's expired so can't really comment -
maybe a C-L switch?

Either way, thanks for making sure there's always somethign to work with.

Regards,
Simon

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:46ca03c8$1@news.povray.org...